Here at Esilencersnow our mission is to provide quality silencers at affordable prices, in a timely manner. We understand that the wait time for your silencer can be grueling and we work hard to cut this wait time down, from start to finish. We value your business and thank you for considering Esilercencersnow for your suppressor purchase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FIREARMS: OUR BEST SELLERS
THE PAUL HOWE TACTICAL CARBINE®
We are proud to announce the The Paul Howe Tactical Carbine– the first firearm collaboration between Wilson Combat and renowned author and tactical shooting expert Paul Howe. The Paul Howe Tactical Carbine combines the unsurpassed build quality and attention to detail of the gunsmiths and designers at Wilson Combat, and the 30 years of tactical experience that Retired Master Sergeant Paul Howe has learned as an operator and trainer in selecting his ultimate all-around tactical rifle. The first thing you will notice is our striking new Camouflage Armor-Tuff finish. This special finish has been developed to blend in well in many urban and rural environments. This exclusive hand-applied pattern reduces IR signature and also keeps the rifle cooler in high temperatures. The Paul Howe Tactical Carbine uses our peerless, match-grade, 5.56 chambered stainless steel 14.7″ barrel with deep lightening flutes and a permanently-attached Accu-Tac flash hider. This barrel meets the 16″ minimum barrel-length requirement for legal rifle ownership, yet maintains a handy, optimized size and weight profile without sacrificing any reliability. The carbine also includes our 10.4″ T.R.I.M. modular rail.
A Two stage Wilson Combat TTU with heavier springs for a 4.5 pound trigger release– an ideal weight for gloved use in an operational environment– is standard. Paul selected a Daniel Defense fixed-front sight tower along with his CSAT rear aperture flip up for fast, reliable combat sighting. The Paul Howe Tactical carbine can be ordered only in 5.56 NATO caliber as a basic rifle, or as a complete package kitted with Paul’s preferred optic, mount and sling.
- Wilson Combat Recon SR 14.7” 1-8 twist, fluted, lightweight barrel
- Two stage TTU with heavy mil-spec springs
- Wilson Combat / BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip
- 10.4″ Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. Rail
- Flip up rear BUS with CSAT aperture
- Daniel Defense Fixed-front sight, detachable
- Camo Armor-Tuff finish
- 10/2 sling mount, rail-mount version
Add on options for “Kit” version ($1300):
- Wilson Combat AccuRiser scope mount, 30mm
- Leupold VX-6 1-6×24 FireDot G BDC
- Streamlight TLR1 HL
- Vickers sling with push button swivels
AUTO ORD 1927A-1 DLX 10.5" 45ACP 30D
Bushmaster 223 16.5 ENH 30 BRN
BLACK DIAMOND® Carbine
This carbine comes chambered in either 5.56mm, 6.8 SPC, or .300 BLK. This carbine comes standard with our front and rear flip sights, phantom flash suppressor and telescoping stock. This firearm incorporates our Carbine-Length BLACK DIAMOND® handguard that bridges the gap between the upper receiver and handguard for a seamless look It also is “T” marked for position on all 4 sides. The cut diamond pattern in the hand guard reduces weight and blends nicely with our diamond fluted barrel. The rifle is shipped in a hard plastic case and comes with a high capacity magazine, a front sight adjustment tool, user manual and a cable lock.
Click Here For Warranty Information
* Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Lower Receiver
* Forged 7075-T6 Flat Top Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
and “T” marked
* 16″ 4140 Steel Barrel, Heat Treated to RC 25-32
Diamond Fluted to Improve Rigidity and Aid in Barrel Cooling
Threaded to take our Popular Muzzle Accessories
* YHM Phantom 5C2 Flash Hider / Compensator
* YHM Carbine Diamond Handguard (YHM-9630-DX)
* YHM Forearm Endcap (YHM-9484-A)
* YHM Flip Front Sight Tower (YHM-9394)
* YHM Flip Rear Sight (YHM-9680)
* Adjustable Commercial Carbine Stock
* Includes all Internal Parts
* Total Weight: 6.4 lbs.
* For Chambering and Barrel Twist Rates, make a selection above.