If ownership of a short barreled shotgun is permitted in your state or you are in law enforcement, the Professional model offers all the features in the most compact package. The maneuverability of the 14” barrel lends itself well to home defense and / or law enforcement use. The Trak–Lock® ghost ring rear sight with tritium front sight combined with the Surefire® lighted fore-end make for fast target acquisition and identification in low light situations. The sidesaddle allows for up to an additional 6 rounds, making a total of 12 rounds accessible when fractions of a second matter.
Make sure to check out our NFA Guidelines page under Information.
- Adjustable Trak–Lock® Ghost Ring Rear Sight, Ramp-Type Front Sight with Tritium Insert
- 14” Cylinder Bore Barrel with 3” Magnum Chamber
- Extended Magazine Tube, Total Capacity: 5+1 Rounds
- SyntheticHogue Overmolded® Buttstock and SureFire® Tactical Forend with 200-600 Lumen Light
- Sidesaddle Shell Carrier, Extended Capacity: 4 or 6 Rounds
- High-Visibility, Non-Binding Follower
- Extra-Power Heavy-Duty Stainless Magazine Tube Spring
- Jumbo Head Safety
- Buttstock Swivel and Rigid Magazine Tube Sling Mount
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
- All NFA Rules Apply